2.10.2009

Spring has arrived...ish.

Well, it is just beautiful outside and it's taking every ounce of my will to be grateful instead of focusing on the colder days to come. I'm doing a pretty good job I think. Today I managed to wake up before 10:00 and scrounge up an outfit. Not only that, but I also walked downtown and got an iced tea... which I drank OUTSIDE! It's crazy what a 50-degree day will do to Wisconsinites in February. In some parts, 50-degrees is considered down-right cold, but here it brings people out in t-shirts and flip-flops (I am not one of those people).

Anyway, between all of the galavanting in the sun, I got my act together enough to take some pictures of my threads. Enjoy it because it might be the last of this sort of thing for awhile (March, we say hopefully).

I'm not sure if I quite trusted the sunlight at this moment, so I stuck in the dark close to the organ.



But I eventually warmed up and moved to the sunnier kitchen. In this photo, I was unsure if my self-timer was working, so I was looking at the camera with crazy eyes. They had to go.



Braver still, I moved to the front porch and realized that there was nothing to be afraid of. This bike is not mine. It's my roommates, but I do have a matching one in red. Her (the bike, not the roommate) name is Francoise and she lives in the house during winter.



And then I made myself comfortable.



sweater/blazer: anthropologie
dress: vintage
wedges:vintage
bracelet: found
porch: my house

No comments: