3.29.2009

Individual Fur Pattern: Yesterday


Cardigan: Boston Store clearance, 4 years ago
Flower tank: Anthro
Belt: Anthro
Cords: AG
Boots: Timberland

In other news, how much is too much to pay for jeans? These jeans are beautiful--perfectly distressed, great fit--but they're $235. What's the most you'll pay for a great pair of jeans?



In two hours I'm going to a clothing swap at a new vintage store in town. I'm pretty excited; it'll be the first time attending a swap with strangers. Strangers have some good shit, right? I hope so. I plan on doing it Supermarket Sweep style--racing through the aisles, grabbing as I go. I hope I find some good things, as my closet has been a bit bare since I started purging it 3 months ago.

2 comments:

Librarian Girl said...

I have never, ever found the perfect pair of jeans, and even so I have paid over a Benjamin for one. If I ever DID find a perfect pair of jeans? I might shell out over $200.

Unknown said...

How to Select the Perfect Womens Capri Pants