3.17.2009

Top o' the mornin'

Do remember going to school on Saint Patrick's Day as a kid and other students would pinch you for not wearing green? And they would pinch hard past the point of necessity? I always hated that because I would ALWAYS forget to wear green and would ALWAYS get stupid f'ing pinched. Maybe that's why now, despite my Irish heritage, I NEVER wear green on St. Patty's.

Rant over. Real post beginning.

Yesterday, I was in Chicago looking to find some kick-ass Spring boots. Frankly, my search was sort of half-hearted, so I didn't find them. I did find a pair of beautiful red shoes at a store in Wicker Park and while I may not get to use them for tromping through puddles and mud, I will get to wear them for Saturday strolls to the Farmer's Market once it gets a little warmer.

Lucky for me, I don't have to wait until the end of April when the market starts up again to wear them because today was in the seventies! And what did I promise you? I promised you that with nicer weather comes more outfit posts, so here we are.


shirt: thrifted
skirt: ok47
belt: thrifted
shoes: corso como

details:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god i love it i love it i love it

(this comment contains the least punctuation ever...maybe)

Maddie said...

Thanks! No punctuation required!