11.10.2008

Ye olde shoe lust

At the wedding on Saturday, I saw a fellow guest wearing the most amazing shoes.



I probably would have knocked her over to see what brand they were if she hadn't so nicely told me that they were Seychelles. This was even better news because Seychelles is one of the few companies that makes high heels that I can pull off walking in (I'm absolutely challenged when it comes to walking in anything other than orthopedic grandma shoes). But wait! The news gets better still! Back at home and in front of my computer, I've found them on sale at shoelust!

There a little founding fathers, I know. Still, I can't wait for them to arrive so that I can pair them with mustard colored tights and a vintage dress.


*For the wedding, I wore 1b. Thanks for all of the great feedback. For a less fashion-based retelling of the nuptials, please visit my other blog, The Astounding Adventures of the Pop Quiz Kid.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those shoes are fabulous. I can't wait to see them in person!